Hey better late than never right?
In case you didn’t know Halloween is C’s favorite holiday.
She loves to be scared and loves candy (What kid doesn’t?) Well the day started
out with a pumpkin party at school. I had a monster theme going on for my
party; I’ll post pictures on that later. At the end of the party time, C’s
classroom and mine had a costume parade and we got candy from the office. It
was a fun, new experience!
After school we went to the fire department where they had a
horror house. C didn’t like the noodles and blood coming out of the manikin’s nose.
Afterwards, we hit the streets and collected some candy. We ended our trip
stopping at a local church for a trunk and treat. Oh, I forgot to mention, it
rained the entire time we trick or treated. I actually think I would have preferred
snow opposed to rain. Some of our candy was ruined because it got wet :( sad times, I know…
These pictures are actually from the weekend before. We hit
up another local church’s trick or treat. It wasn’t raining, but it was sure
cold!
No comments:
Post a Comment